German Testing Day returns to SpeakEasy for 2020
What: German Testing Day Is the independent software quality conference organized by testers for testers.
When: German Testing Day 2020, May 6-7th, Kap Europa, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Conference type: Regional - German and English welcome
- conference ticket
- 1 hotel night
- reimbursement for actual expenses incurred in travel up to a maximum €150,- for speakers from Germany. There will be event train tickets available for 110,- Euro.
- additional travel budget for foreign speakers possible (after alignment)
How to Submit: Call for Proposals in English or German
- Use German Testing Day own submission system
- If you have joined SpeakEasy as mentee, even if you did not yet have mentor assigned, mention SpeakEasy in the Notes field.
- If you have not joined SpeakEasy yet, please do so by scheduling a short chat
- You can apply for the conference also without SpeakEasy but please only mention SpeakEasy if you have already a connection with us.